I found you!! I love all the posts. and the pictures of the Caribbean are unreal it looks like a fairy tail. I'm glad you had a blast. It was awesome talking to you at the softball game you are such a light. I'm so grateful for your example of being willing to do the Lords will...whatever it may be. See you tomorrow at the game!
Taryn, so fun that you have a blog, I saw it once a while ago, but you hadn't updated in months, so I was so happy I clicked back and saw that you had updated it. This will be a fun way to stay in touch with you guys. Tell Jordan congrats on the Master's - that is awesome. Is he still working for U of P with all his travels? I can't wait to see pictures from the cruise. Oh and congrats on doing the Half Dome, that is awesome. That picture of the cables is narly!
Jordan, It was so nice seeing you while you were in Vegas. Thanks for taking the time to visit with us. We will have to let you know when we are in California. I love blogging, it allows people to stay in touch. Take Care. Sarah
10 comments:
I'm glad you started posting again. It was fun seeing all the stuff you guys are up to. Looks like you are keeping busy and having fun!
Looks like so much fun. Can we come? I feel like I haven't seen you in so long. We need to have you over when you get back. Have a great time!
Taryn! Your blog is so cute. It's fun to see what you're up to! HOpe all is well!
I found you!!
I love all the posts. and the pictures of the Caribbean are unreal it looks like a fairy tail. I'm glad you had a blast. It was awesome talking to you at the softball game you are such a light. I'm so grateful for your example of being willing to do the Lords will...whatever it may be. See you tomorrow at the game!
wow! so glad i found you! looks like you and your hubby are doing well... im pretty much SUPER jealous that you have done so many fun things!!!!
hope we can keep in touch!
Taryn, so fun that you have a blog, I saw it once a while ago, but you hadn't updated in months, so I was so happy I clicked back and saw that you had updated it. This will be a fun way to stay in touch with you guys. Tell Jordan congrats on the Master's - that is awesome. Is he still working for U of P with all his travels? I can't wait to see pictures from the cruise. Oh and congrats on doing the Half Dome, that is awesome. That picture of the cables is narly!
So..... How was it?
Jordan,
It was so nice seeing you while you were in Vegas. Thanks for taking the time to visit with us. We will have to let you know when we are in California. I love blogging, it allows people to stay in touch. Take Care.
Sarah
Ahhh! I'm so glad I found this! I don't think I've seen you since you were wearing a wedding gown! You two look great! I hope all is well!
Hey, are you ever going to read this? I hope so. What a fun trip. You can come by our blog now. Hope to hear from you soon.
Post a Comment