
Well, I just finished the Twilight saga...about 5 minutes ago! What can I say? I absolutely loved reading these books! I have never been a huge fan of reading, but these books have changed my perspective. They were a major stress reliever! Each book left me wanting more, and more, and more. I am happy with the ending, and feel it provided some closure. I'm happy to have a found a new "hobby." I decided to join a book club, so hopefully my new found love for reading will carry over into other novels. Thanks to all my friends who raved about the books--you were right!
3 comments:
Hey Taryn, I found you through Blog hopping, hope you don't mind. I LOVED the Twilight series, I read all of the books in a little over a week TOTAL, I was completely hooked. Anyway, I hope you are doing well, I'll add you guys to our blog..ours is www.scottandmeganwilcox.blogspot.com
Hey, I am glad you liked them. I am starting over again, I have been able to catch on to so much more the second time. The bad thing is that I compare it to the movie, so I need to hurry up and read the rest of them before the next one comes out...at least I have a while. My friend said that her other book The Host was really good.
Hey girl! I was so excited to find your blog today. I found it through Janelle Ehat's. I'm excited to keep better in touch and see what you have been up to this past year. Hope your doing well. Did you get my thank you for the sweet salad bowl from crate and barrel? I love it.
Post a Comment